Our International-minded Statement
By being open-minded, the CWA community aspires to bring the world together as one through love, fairness and respect for different cultures.
CWA students will become?internationally minded, life-long learners
Our logo represents a precious pearl in caring hands: We love and care for our students
The logo also uses the letters W, E & S along with the dotted ‘i’ for international?
We will achieve our Vision by:
Using an integrated, inquiry-based approach to learning providing opportunities for students to grow beyond their own culture by studying in English, learning about Chinese and other cultures, and promoting mother-tongue languages.
We shall also achieve it by :
- Nurturing reflective individuals who are responsible, curious and respectful.
- Develop individual strengths and interests.
- Instilling a spirit of innovation, experimentation and collaboration.
- Challenging students to be compassionate, with the courage to act upon their beliefs.
- Encouraging a balanced approach to life.